We help clients plan for illness, incapacity, death, and guardianship for minor children. Thinking about these scenarios is difficult, but without proper planning an already strenuous situation can be made worse for your family. Our objective is to make these scenarios as stress free as possible for your loved ones by putting into place an estate plan which ensures your wishes are carried out.
We design, implement, and maintain personalized estate plans that do just that. After analyzing a person’s assets, intended beneficiaries, and goals, we utilize a combination of estate planning strategies and tools to create an estate plan that fits their specific needs.
Some of our planning tools include:
- Revocable living trusts
- Irrevocable trusts
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts (ILIT)
- Charitable Trusts
- Financial powers of attorney
- Medical powers of attorney
- Advanced directives to physician (aka living wills)
- Guardian designations for minor children
- Pet trusts
- Gift deeds
- Lady Bird deeds
- Transfer on death deeds
- Beneficiary designation coordination
- Entities such as LLCs, LPs, and corporations
If you are ready to put a plan in place to protect your family and assets, contact us to schedule an estate planning consultation.